Sunday, February 18, 2007

Personal Introduction and Message

Well, this is my newly created blog. First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself. I am 33 years old this year and was born in the year of tiger.
Currently I am in the banking line and work in IT field. I work in shifts duty. Initially it was not that easy to be on shifts especially in the night duty. We have to stay alert during the night shifts doing the critical batch system job. Only the head office of the banks required to have its personnel to be on 24 hours rotating shifts. For me, I don't work on weekends, but if there is a requirement to work especially there is project, then I may need to work. My duration of shifts duty is : Morning (from 7am to 4pm), Afternoon (from 3.30pm to 12.15am) and Night (from 11.30pm to 7.15am). There is 3 personnel working on shift duty only that's why there is 3 rotating shifts. It meant that each shift has one personnel, but of course there are other support staff as well. In my dept, there is about 8 personnel. 3 personnel are on shift work, 4 personnel are on support purposes which is on day shift and one personnel who is in charge of security job who is also on day shift. All those 3 shift work personnel also do the support work when they are on day shift. We cover a lot of support, from servers to desktop/laptop issues.
I am talking too much now, if you have any question would like to check with me, you can post any comments here. Your comments are welcomed.

No comments: